calling any one from missouri

cecosugi, loprellaerin & zzgypsy, THANK YOU all for the information on guineas and ducks. Sounds like they both have pros and cons. I'll let my DH decide! Enjoy this beautiful weather.

Hello from Lees Summit, MO!

Is anyone in the SW KC area looking for a Millie Fleur Bantam Roo? He's 3 weeks old. The only reason I'm wanting to get rid of him is to make room for another bantam pullet (which if anyone in the area has any they're wanting to get rid of, please let me know). He's free to good home (preferably not the dinner plate) unless someone would want to trade (or sell) another bantam hen/pullet for him.

Thanks!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and the world of chickens. Hoping to learn a lot from the forums. I live in Lebanon, Missouri. Currently we have chicks in a brooder and trying to figure out if we can build a coop or if we just need to buy one. Leaning towards building, but not sure if we have the skills, lol! I look forward to chatting with others from Missouri.

Andrea

Quote:
Hello Andrea,
I live in southwest MO. Marionville, it is about 25 miles south west of Springfield and an hour north of Branson. You are going to learn a lot on here. WELCOME! Deb

hey! *I* live in Marionville... ok, well it's an aurora address, but it *should* be marionville because that's what I'm close to... nice to meet you neighbor!

Back
Top Bottom