calling any one from missouri

Thanks Psycho - but I've got itty bitties in the brooder so sticking close to home for a while. You know how nervous new "moms" can be. LOL!
Figgured I'd cut my teeth on a few hatchery babies from Oschelins and see how I did before I had to tell a breeder I mess up thier babies not really knowing what I was doing.

Yes! Dixon isn't but 20 miles from me.

Friend of a friend and another nice lady is supposed to hook me up with guineas. I hope so. I'm a tick magnet too. The farm cats and the pyraneese get ate up as well.
Sit out on the porch and it's like an assembly line taking turns being gone through for ticks. The neighbors lil dog even comes over for a going over. Once I come in I've got to check me real good too.
Be some fat happy birds once I have some here, all of us will be happier I'm sure!

Any one near Troy have pullets sale?
my car is iffy, so I cant drive too far.
Im open to both bantam and Standard size,any breed & mix.
Hey MaryBeth, I hatched 3 Lavender d'Uccles on Thursday. Also, I have some Barred Rock hens that are about a year and a half old for sale. Let me know if you are interested in either. The hens are $10 each, and the d'uccles are $5 each.

Ok, anyone in South West MO have a nice New Hampshire roo for sale?
I lost my handsome, gentle, attentive New Hampshire roo a couple of days ago and I miss him... so do his girls. I'd be interested in buying a new roo.
I may have a light sussex roo coming up in my chicks but it's too early to tell and I would like to keep my egg layers fertile...

I do ! Come on over and get him!

Hi! Im new to BYC.... but I'm in Hannibal MO :) I tried to post alot of pics on my profile... we are new chicken farmers :) lol. we love them to death already!!!!
anyone near me??
LOVE, JL
fruittreehill
frow.gif

anyone in the SW MO area have guinea keats available? I'm going to need keats... my new place is rife with ticks...
need a ginea roo too - I've got ladies, no roo. they're laying but nothing's fertile...

Back
Top Bottom