Calling Duck Standard

romanspoultry

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2022
Im adding to my show flock recently and have just purchased my first pair of Calling Ducks, they are the grey type and a little over a year old. Im bringing them to their first show with me in the beginning of august (along with my other birds) and am wondering what the "Show Standards" are for this breed. Or any other tips to know for showing Calling ducks :)

Im adding to my show flock recently and have just purchased my first pair of Calling Ducks, they are the grey type and a little over a year old. Im bringing them to their first show with me in the beginning of august (along with my other birds) and am wondering what the "Show Standards" are for this breed. Or any other tips to know for showing Calling ducks :)
by calling ducks do you mean call ducks? and sorry i am not a huge duck person i only have silver appelyards (and lots of chickens) but the standard depends on where you live (its probably only a little bit different tho) i do have the NZ poultry standards book but for example if you live in america you would have the standard of perfection (or SOP) oh and if possible could you post pictures of you call ducks :) i love them there so cute!!! oh and i have my standards so i can help a little bit but it might be a little bit different not a lot tho be cos the standards are all based off of the same thing its only little differences (i hope this helps answer a few of your questions)

by calling ducks do you mean call ducks? and sorry i am not a huge duck person i only have silver appelyards (and lots of chickens) but the standard depends on where you live (its probably only a little bit different tho) i do have the NZ poultry standards book but for example if you live in america you would have the standard of perfection (or SOP) oh and if possible could you post pictures of you call ducks :) i love them there so cute!!! oh and i have my standards so i can help a little bit but it might be a little bit different not a lot tho be cos the standards are all based off of the same thing its only little differences (i hope this helps answer a few of your questions)
Yes I mean the Call Ducks lol :) Im in the united states so Ill probably give a look to the SOP

Back
Top Bottom