Can anybody tell me the breed?

they're so cute! especially your little grey one! If I had to guess right off the bat, I'd say a muscovy but magpies have splashed feet too :) a good way to find out if you want further clarification would be to go to hatchery sites and look at the pictures of ducklings and compare :)

they're so cute! especially your little grey one! If I had to guess right off the bat, I'd say a muscovy but magpies have splashed feet too :) a good way to find out if you want further clarification would be to go to hatchery sites and look at the pictures of ducklings and compare :)

Thank you for your suggestion, I did go look at alot of baby ducks on hatchery websites and I'm leaning towards what Kevin said "Swedish Blue" maybe??? It really doesn't matter but I am really excited to see what they look like grown up. On the other hand they are very precious babies and I wouldn't mind if they stayed this size...lol

haha yeah it very well could be a blue swedish:) and they are absolutley darling at that size ^.^

The grey one is Blue Bibbed in colour (i.e. same colour and pattern as a Blue Swedish).

The yellow ones don't look quite yellow enough to be Pekins.... Plus I can see a bit of colour on the bill of one. It's psosible that they are silver or splash in colour (very very pale blue..maybe even white with a few flecks of blue).

Any chance of some separate pics of the yellow ones? :)

They are really cute :)

Oops I guess I should have made it more clear in my posting....the little yellow one is a Silver Appleyard duckling, I hatched two out in my bator but then went to the feed store and got them two friends. One of them I'm pretty sure is a Khaki Cambell but this little gray and yellow one has me stumped. Thanks for all of your input :)

Back
Top Bottom