can anyone help me fix Turner motor?

What kind of turner is it? Is it a Hovabator styrofoam incubator type?

If so, take the egg trays off so nothing is on the motor. Plug it back in and see if the motor turns. They're really slow, like 1 revolution every 4 hours. If the motor is turning, then check the trays. They may need sanding where they snap into the base. Sometimes the plastic doesn't fit well.
If the motor doesn't turn, then just buy a replacement motor from GQF or Incubator Warehouse.

Just a quick note though, most of the turners use a motor that is paired up to a gearbox. Due to the gear-reduction in the gearbox, you might not be able to actually spin or turn the motor by hand at all. (at least the ones I have in my turners can not be spun by hand) We check our turners every few hours and make a note about what position the eggs/egg cups are facing. If they move at all over the course of the day then things are fine.

That said -if the motor doesn't make any sound when plugged in, or makes a hard humming sound and gets pistol hot in a matter of seconds...... you may indeed have to swap it out. TSC and some MIlls Fleet stores actually carry replacements in some of their stores. If not, they are easy to find on the 'net https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#tbm=shop&q=little+giant+incubator+motor

Back
Top Bottom