Can anyone tell me a good name for this chick

:welcome :frow I usually don't name my birds because I have way too many. I have named some special ones. My most recent was Gladys who was taken by a fox not long ago during the middle of the day. :hit She knew her name and would come when called and loved to be held.
IMG_20170104_172023.jpg

:welcome :frow I usually don't name my birds because I have way too many. I have named some special ones. My most recent was Gladys who was taken by a fox not long ago during the middle of the day. :hit She knew her name and would come when called and loved to be held.
View attachment 1765322

cmom, so sorry for your loss...but glad to see you!

I had a rooster named Charlie, a BO chicken, he would come when i called his name, not even for treats, because by the time I got to him, all the other hens ate the treats. He would come for love. I gave him to a farmer who had small kids, since he was nice. I kept his brother, Kendall Jenner, who is also nice.

I had a rooster named Charlie, a BO chicken, he would come when i called his name, not even for treats, because by the time I got to him, all the other hens ate the treats. He would come for love. I gave him to a farmer who had small kids, since he was nice. I kept his brother, Kendall Jenner, who is also nice.

Back
Top Bottom