can humans get feather implants???????

Quote:
Yes!
thumbsup.gif
I would love to really "flare up", then they all would know I'm not kidding!
rant.gif
Maybe some good spurs too...

wingdancing sounds awesome too, you could be dancing with the stars or do a little burlesque with that!

my imagination is warped at this time of night lol

Quote:
Yes!
thumbsup.gif
I would love to really "flare up", then they all would know I'm not kidding!
rant.gif
Maybe some good spurs too...

wingdancing sounds awesome too, you could be dancing with the stars or do a little burlesque with that!

my imagination is warped at this time of night lol

Time of night? Aaaah, you must be in the Northern hemisphere. It's 9:15 at night right now in Sydney. Just gotten dark and I'm sitting alone in a big big room with all the lights turned on lol...
roll.png

It's now 2:40am and judging my posts I'm not sure if I am really even awake right now. I could be dreaming it all...
If it weren't for BYC I'd have gone to bed hours ago. Well maybe not, it is my kid and hubby free time. This is why my rooster gets put inside the barn instead of the coop, when he starts crowing it's bed time!!!
lol.png

sorry have not read all post but I would think if you have the cash to do it you might be able to get something they put under the skin and attatch some how feathers from it, If a guy can get cat whiskers I am sure you can get feathers like you want but I think they would be hard to have since the chicken preens or you may want silkie feathers I felt some one time at a show and they feel like cat fur the lady said you wash then like it. she had beautifull chickens silkies that is. you may find someone on the net that can do implants that are put under the skin I think that would best if they can't do it they may know someone that can or point you in the direstion for help.

Good luck.

Rhayden

Back
Top Bottom