Can you tell me...

Shiyanne

Chirping
Jan 22, 2017
Florida
What sex and breed this one is? It was mixed in with my other birds. (Behind her.. Or him?)

Attachments

• 20170711_152501.jpg
    20170711_152501.jpg
    873.4 KB · Views: 12
Noooooo... Ugh... No more roooosss.. And thats my cuddle baby too.. Ugh. I bought purple austrolopes? Spelling yikes.. And this one was mixed in.. We didnt realize it till he/she started getting fatter than the rest.. Ugh, gotta build another coop.. Dh gonna love this... Why cant i just have a flock of roos???? Lol thank you guys

Lol.. Gotta
My phones idea of a fun way to spell feet

Lol.. Gotta love the tech knowledge.. As for the bottom of feet.. I dont know, i think whiteish but i can go look in morning.. I was afraid he was a he when hubby said he heard a new garbled crow... We now have 4 chicken coops and runs and 1 huge duck coop and run... Guess we making another chicken run.. I love my boys...they cuddle with me.. ;)

My phones idea of a fun way to spell feet
Nothing like autocorrect for a daily dose of humility. I called my ducks Pekings. Autocorrect seems to not know about Pekins. Everyone laughed and corrected my spelling. I was thinking, oh my, what in the world are his ferry bottoms. I learn some new every day, and thought I was about to get another education.

Back
Top Bottom