Canadian Ontario Hatchery?

The mount forest fall show is Oct. 6 this year I believe. It's supposed to be a really busy place, so go early to get what you're looking for!
smile.png

whats the place like? everyone selling ridiculous amounts of birds? if i was looking for a certain breed would i be able to find about 16 of the one breed there do you think?

You might, I know someone who has been hatching like crazy for the past 2 months in preparation for this sale! It depends what breed you're looking for, and what age... If you want 16, I would definitely get there bright and early to get the amount you want.

You might, I know someone who has been hatching like crazy for the past 2 months in preparation for this sale! It depends what breed you're looking for, and what age... If you want 16, I would definitely get there bright and early to get the amount you want.

is there a forum for it ? so i can arrange pre-sales? whats the people organizing it's info?

Rouhly by london ontario, i run a medium sized hobby fair have many dofferent duck breeds i think i have 12 different breeds. I have a trio of sebastopol geese which i hope i will get babies from next year and lots of show quality chickens! Gone Country Farms!

They have Bonnie's Heavy Reds, strong and can be raised a bit longer so they gain more weight without keeling over. They also have 3 kinds of duck (Pekin, and I forget the other 2), Emden geese, turkeys and a small assortment of layers. I have used them for 3 years and not had a problem with the stock.

Back
Top Bottom