Canadians check in here....

Ok now I gotcha !!! Yes I'll swap you the jubilee Orpingtons -what else ya got???

For right now the pure breeds are kind of low that's why I'm getting lots of chicks but I have some frizzles and silkies. And maybe some layers. And I know of people I'm my area that I can get some different breeds from too if you have any in mind. Plus the frizzles should be white and brown splashes and the silkies should mostly be pure white. But as I'm sure u know with silkies it just like "oh you got that oh eh? " lol

For right now the pure breeds are kind of low that's why I'm getting lots of chicks but I have some frizzles and silkies. And maybe some layers. And I know of people I'm my area that I can get some different breeds from too if you have any in mind. Plus the frizzles should be white and brown splashes and the silkies should mostly be pure white. But as I'm sure u know with silkies it just like "oh you got that oh eh? " lol

I love love frizzles !! I love having a variety of birds I'll take anything interesting that you can find -I love all types of Marans especially and all bantams! Plus I've shared with you my list of what I have so absolutely anything not on my list would be really cool !!!!

Last edited:
I love love frizzles !! I love having a variety of birds I'll take anything interesting that you can find -I love all types of Marans especially and all bantams! Plus I've shared with you my list of what I have so absolutely anything not on my list would be really cool !!!!

Ok is there any other birds your looking for because I might be able to find them around my arena for you. We have like this chicken club, and some people have nice birds. So so far you would like from me the jubliles and the frizzles?

Ok is there any other birds your looking for because I might be able to find them around my arena for you. We have like this chicken club, and some people have nice birds. So so far you would like from me the jubliles and the frizzles?

This is my wish list :
Serama
Delaware
Isbars
Exchequer leghorns
Chantecler
Lavender Orpingtons
Sussex
All types of Marans
Olive eggers
Wellsummers

This is my wish list :
Serama
Delaware
Isbars
Exchequer leghorns
Chantecler
Lavender Orpingtons
Sussex
All types of Marans
Olive eggers
Wellsummers

I would be able to get you some olive eggers plus maybe some Seramas. And I want some lavender Orpingtons too! So if I order 24 from u I would give you 24 and so far I have said I can get some frizzles and some olive eggers plus the jubliles if there getting together and maybe some Seramas. 6 of each?

Back
Top Bottom