Neopsorin - Canadian Substitute?

Cool Chicky

In the Brooder
Apr 1, 2023
Hello, every post I read and every google search I perform tells me to use Neosporin for nearly every ailment on any animal lol. It’s not available in Canada, so what’s the Canadian best version? TYI ☺️

I do have polysporin, that’s our go to for everything human lol. I will check for some of the other suggestions as well. I noticed Bactracin on Amazon, so maybe I’ll get that as well. Thank you both! ☺️

I do have polysporin, that’s our go to for everything human lol. I will check for some of the other suggestions as well. I noticed Bactracin on Amazon, so maybe I’ll get that as well. Thank you both! ☺️
I had no idea but my.l daughter had an accident requiring plastic surgery and they did not want me using neosporin. People can randomly become highly allergic.

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, Polysporin is our version. And I haven't heard anyone say not to use that one.

Back
Top Bottom