Canadians check in here....

hello!
new here just started adding to my bird collection. I have chickens, bob whites, lady amherst, silvers and turkeys! I am in Nova scotia looking to expand my collection I am looking for anyone in canada who has Valley Quail. I have been on the hunt for a while now and with no luck. Every website i try is either shut down or no one gets back to me. It is frustrating! Anyone who could lead me in the right direction I would really appreciate it!
Welcome quailqueen
frow.gif
. Here is a link for a person in Eastern Ontario with Valley Quail, hope this helps. http://poultrytheme.poultryswapontario.net/showthread.php?tid=21942

I don't breed yet, but will be showing in the fall! I have a gorgeous welsummer pullet that I have hopes for, as well as a partidge wyandotte bantam that might just be ok in the show room. What does everyone else breed/show?

Of all my hens I think my Plymouth Rock is the prettiest. I may show her this fall. But I would like to breed a rare breed here and I can;t decide which. Maybe when I go to a show I'll find something.

Back
Top Bottom