Canadians check in here....

I just get my wood shavings from the co-op and there's actually quite a bit in the bags since they are compressed. I started using 'poop boards' in my coop a few months ago and love it. No smell and the shavings stay clean for ages since there's hardly ever any poop that gets down to them. If you have any other questions my email is [email protected] :)

Thanks!
1f604.png

hey

good evening we are located in northern alberta!! and we are almost 100% done our one chicken coops we pick up 50 broilers tomorrow they will be a day or so old and then 25 layers on the 31st!!

our children are super excited!!! please let me know if there are any thread that would be a great read for when the snow falls and what we should have

we have never had chicken before but are all looking forward to having them here on our hobby farm!

Phillips Clan

Last edited:
hey

good evening we are located in northern alberta!! and we are almost 100% done our one chicken coops we pick up 50 broilers tomorrow they will be a day or so old and then 25 layers on the 31st!!

our children are super excited!!! please let me know if there are any thread that would be a great read for when the snow falls and what we should have

we have never had chicken before but are all looking forward to having them here on our hobby farm!

Phillips Clan

D.gif
welcome-byc.gif
You will need a bucket heater for your water.

Back
Top Bottom