Canadians check in here....

Hello there! I'm Potoooooooo. Quite the name huh? I'm a to-be chicken mama and love to make new friends. I am a people's person, so please do talk to me, I do not bite! (Hehe, sometimes). I am also a graphics artist and love manipulating images, so if you want to request something poultry-related, please do feel free. And oh right, I live somewhere in Canada.

(I literally copy and pasted this from my introduction thread xD) Glad to be a Canadian with y'all. Eh all the way!

Welcome...where abouts in Canada are you at? I live outside of Erin, Ontario. I'm a newbie also to chickens. I started back in June with 5 chick's and now have 14 chickens...it becomes addictive.
Im by no means an expert but I might be able to answer some questions given my little experience.

Thanks

frow.gif
Hi! From Manitoba here.

Just north of stoney plain albera.
Always looking for hens and roos to trade or buy or sell. Curently we have 17 chickens 2 roos 15 hens

Jay where did you get your polish? Im in NB and thought about getting some but couldn't find any?

I got mine from a fella in Middleton who breeds them and had quite the operation on the go so is probably still going to be selling chicks in 2017. I believe day olds were $5 each. I can try and find his email for you over the holidays.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom