can't sell my chickens, ducks, guineas to save my life. GAH!

wjallen05

Songster
11 Years
Apr 8, 2008
North Georgia
We are moving from 70 acres to 4 (all wooded) acres. I must downsize my animals. I am trying to sell my (5) Guineas ($5 each), 3 ducks ($10 each) some laying hens ($10 each) and 3 month pullets ($5 each) and NO ONE is interested in ANY OF THEM! I REALLY need them gone ASAP. Am I asking too much?!?! I have never been to a sale and would like to keep it that away, but I'm afraid I am going to have to resort to that. Blah. I also have decided to sell my show quality bearded Splash Silkie hen *cries* but I can't sell her either. Any suggestions on where to list?? I have them on Craigslist and the Market Bulletin takes a month to publish!

I'd be willing to sell them cheaper if someone were to take most or all. I just want to atleast get back what I paid for them... as DAY OLDS.

I can't list them on here, it says I have to upgrade my membership (?)

You can try www.localsalesnetwork.com

It's free and fairly simple. Most of the ads are from TN & KY, but there are occasional ones from N GA. I haven't had much luck either lately-all girls and nothing is selling! How am I suppsed to start fall hatching? The public is not helping my addiction in the least!

Seriously?OMG,you are GIVING them away.In my area,I have not been able to find any pullets or young laying hens at all this year or last.I bought day old chicks this year because I could not bear being chickenless any longer:hit.I wish you lived closer,I would take them all before you changed your mind about the price.Well maybe not the guineas.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom