Cant wait for 2012

fosterchick

Songster
12 Years
Feb 4, 2007
East Hampton, Connecticut
I have had enough this year!!!! First Irene came thru and did $10000 worth of damage to the house. We lost one tree that come up by the roots and took out the back porch and did some other damage. Just finished repairing and cleaning from that storm when we get hit with the nor'easter. Well we got about 10 inches of snow. It took down 8 trees. So now more mess to clean up. And 2 of the trees landed on my Van. We also had one that took out all of my chicken fencing. I bet we have 10000 dollars in clean up and fencing and not counting the car repairs. I am just praying that it is not totaled. This has been the worse year ever.

My son lives in Coventry, near Storrs, and sent video of all of the trees down in his yard. No power, no generator. Sorry to hear that you are having such a bad year. I am also hoping that 2012 gets here fast. I am ready to be through with 2011.

I just talked to him tonight. He got his power back at his home on Thursday. His store (DP Dough at UConn) was only without power for 12 hours. Hope your winter is not too bad. My husband and I just got a generator. We are in a rural area and when we loose power, which we do often, we are usually out for a while. I don't know how many times I have had to throw out everything in the fridge. It gets old. Good luck to you up there.

I am very sorry you are having such a tough time.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom