Car Accident

Bantamlover23

Songster
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
Chuluota, FL
I was in a car accident this morning. I am ok but I am going to be so sore. I was rear ended. This is my first car accident. This has been such a crappy several months. First, my dad walked out on us in december (he is back now but it is still shaky), second, I dislocated my kneecap on March 5th, and Third today I was rear ended. Hopefully everything comes in 3s.

I think things will turn around for the good now that you've had your spate of bad luck. Try to make your life better each hour of the day, and expect good things. Take care of yourself and your animals and you will find joy.

I am glad you are ok, that is what counts. I hope they had insurance and your vehicle wasn't hurt badly either. Keep your chin up, life doesn't always warn you before it swings!

Uh-oh, you may feel neck pain tomorrow or the next day if you've been rear ended. That sometimes has a delayed reaction. Make sure you get it taken care of right away if you feel it, the longer you would wait, the more the insurance company may not want to take care of it.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Good advice! Big Hugs to you!
hugs.gif
Sorry about your dad....praying he does what is right and things get settled down for you all.

It will get better, though in the midst of it all, it may not seem like it will. Keep that chin up!

You know I was trying to be a good person not hit a family of Sandhill Cranes, but I did not see the person behind flying up on me and needless to say I was hit. Fortuneately I work for a chiropractor that will probably see over the weekend. I will be seen as soon as I feel anything.

Oh my! I don't like the looks of that picture!!!
hide.gif
Even a rear ender that causes no damage can hurt your neck! (Been there, done that!) I'm glad you work for a chiropractor! Best of luck to you Bantamlover!

Back
Top Bottom