Caravan - Open Fantasy RP - Jump right in!

"I am gone for a few years, and humans move in to claim my forest." Raven shook her head "I suppose you have taken over my house as well? Near the waterfall."

The pit was about 10' deep, so it wouldn't take Linden long to find the relatively flat bottom. With the deluge of recent rain, the bottom of the pit was slightly wet and muddy.

Merek waited until the tension on the rope disappeared, then pulled the rope back to the top and coiled it again at the edge. Then the two started back toward the cave entrance, taking the only light with them and leaving the caravan guard in complete darkness. "Think this one'll be cryin' for his mother for the night is over?" Col asked Merek, intentionally loud enough for Linden to overhear him.

Linden heard a dull "splat" sound as his boots made contact with the wet ground. He lifted his foot in disgust and tried to shake off some of the smelly slim, but quickly gave up. There wasn't much point in trying to keep clean if he was going to be in the pit for a prolonged amount of time. He looked up and tried to get his bearings, but realized very quickly that it was impossible. The pit was pitch black, blacker than the blackest night sky. No sun, moon or starlight ever had the chance to filter through the tunnel and touch the walls of the pit, and as a result, no matter how long he waited, or how hard he tried, his eyes would never adjust. Without the torch that Merek and Col had taken back, there was no way he could see even his own hand in front of his face.

Using his hands on the walls of the pit to guide himself, he slowly walked around the pit in circle to get a small idea of how large it was. By the end of the circle his hands were black and greasy with mud, and his boots and jeans covered in a similar matter. Every surface in the pit was filthy, and since he couldn't see, he was unable to avoid brushing up against the walls.

"I am gone for a few years, and humans move in to claim my forest." Raven shook her head "I suppose you have taken over my house as well? Near the waterfall."

Brylla wondered if her original guess that the woman had been traveling with the caravan had been wrong. It wasn't often that elves intermingled with humans.

While familiar with the waterfall, the bandit had never see a house near it. Was it so well concealed the bandits had simply not found it yet? "Yeah, we like to use it as an outhouse."

By this time, she had another arrow knocked and took a few steps back, giving herself distance while she decided on a course of action.

Brylla wondered if her original guess that the woman had been traveling with the caravan had been wrong. It wasn't often that elves intermingled with humans.

While familiar with the waterfall, the bandit had never see a house near it. Was it so well concealed the bandits had simply not found it yet? "Yeah, we like to use it as an outhouse."

By this time, she had another arrow knocked and took a few steps back, giving herself distance while she decided on a course of action.
Raven laughed "Doubt that, so you have not found it. That's good." She moved to glance around the tree "And if you keep up attacks on the other humans on the road, it will go out of use and my forest will return to the peaceful place it used to be."

(Oops! Okay!)

Karin glared at him then shuffled around in her bag. She found a rope and before mavis could move bound his wrist and somehow managed to get a rope loosely around his ankles so if he ran he would trip.
Code:

(No problem! :) )

"What do you plan to do, Karin? Drag me to the caravan guards, my own people?" He snapped angrily, returning the glare. "How do you think that will go? Do you expect them to welcome you with open arms?" He shook the ropes binding his hands in her face. "The guards will kill you if you show up with me like this."

(No problem! :) )

"What do you plan to do, Karin? Drag me to the caravan guards, my own people?" He snapped angrily, returning the glare. "How do you think that will go? Do you expect them to welcome you with open arms?" He shook the ropes binding his hands in her face. "The guards will kill you if you show up with me like this."

(Character plot twisttime!)

Karin smirked at him and his useless chatter. "You honestly thought i was going to help you? How pathtic." Tianea came walking up to them in tiger form. She growled at mavis then changed back into a human. "Good job karin. You got him to trust you." Tianea smiled at karin who returned the smile then turned to mavis. "This was all a training exurcise tianea sset up for me. "How do we get him back to bazse now?" Karin asked tianea who just smiled.

Back
Top Bottom