Carol's Coupe

Rufflemyfeathers

Songster
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
Astatula Florida
I am new at the putting image on here so I hope I did it right. We will see..This is a finished product of my hen coupe hubby built since then we added a rooster coupe and an coupe area for new babies and sick chicks. Along with a divided run for hens and roosters. It is not completely finished almost then I will post all the pictures.. The finished looks like a two room house with each coupe in each room.

Like said this is just the start..Wish me luck on have done this photo right.

Carol

I TOOK THE LINK OUT.

Last edited:
Ok now can anyone tell me how to get the pictures so doesn't take you to the photo bucket, like has the photo on the post itself..I am in training on this. What did I do wrong.

If you copy and paste the IMG code into the post the photo will be in the post.

November1038.jpg

like that

Edited to add: Nice job on the coop and welcome to BYC

Last edited:
Quote:
I think you just have to add img tags around the url listed on the photobucket page. I'll try it and let's see what happens.

Darn didn't work for me.....maybe I left too much space inbetween the Img tags and the url. BTW, I do love the coop, has a rustic Folk Art appeal to it.

Edit... try it PP's way.

Edit again....well how about that, it worked.....thanks PP!

Edit: removed link and pic

Last edited:
scroll the pointer over the photo you want or click on the photo in your photobucket account you will see

Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code

just click on the IMG Code and it turns blue then right click and copy then go to your post and right click and paste. you should see the

Last edited:
HERE ARE SOME SHOTS OF THE COUPE FINISHED THAT MY HUSBAND STEVE BUILT ME..NOW WAITING FOR THE BABIES TO BE BORN EITHER TOMORROW FRIDAY OR SATURDAY OR LATER DEPENDING ON MOTHER NATURE. I AM HOPING SOME OR MOST MAKE IT SO CAN FILL MY PENS.. I STILL WANT TO PUT SOME POTTED FLOWER PLANTS ON OUTSIDE AND WILL LOOK CUTE.
YES IT DOES LOOK RUSTIC I THINK TOO.

THE SIDE WITH THE BOXES IN TOP ARE THE HEN SIDE AND THE SIDE WITH THE THREE LEVELS IS THE ROOSTER SIDE..THE MIDDLE DOORS ARE TO PUT NEW BABIES IN WHEN I BECOME THAT INCUBATOR HOLIC WHICH I CAN FEEL COMING ON NOW.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP IN GETTING MY PICTURES ..I HAD NEVER DONE IT THAT WAY BEFORE.
smile.png
smile.png

November1038.jpg

IMG]http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq50/cakers60/November1059.jpg[/IMG]

November1060.jpg

November1058.jpg

November1061.jpg

November1065.jpg

November1062.jpg

Last edited:
HE BUILT THE HEN SIDE WITH THE NEXT IN TOP COUPLE WEEKS AGO A COUPLE DAYS ON THAT AND THEN HE BUILT THE ROOSTER AND NEW CHICK SIDE ON THE LEFT THERE HE HAS WORKED ON THAT SINCE SAT,SUN, MON, TUE, WED AND THAT IS FOR THE LEFT SIDE AND THE PEN FOR BOTH SIDES TOOK TIME BUILDING ALL THE DOORS AND FENCING AND SHINGLE ROOF..
I THINK HE DID A FANTASTIC JOB ON IT MYSELF.. AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE ADVICE ON PICTURES AND COMMENTS ON THE COOP.

NOW I JUST SIT AND WAIT FOR THE CHICKS ANOTHER DAY.

Back
Top Bottom