Cavalia...anyone ever went to this show?

baltimoreharps

Songster
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Cabarrus Co.
'Cavalia' is curently here in our largest city and while I've seen the print ads, (we have no cable by choice) I didn't really pay attention to it until a few night's ago when I saw an ad on our local paper's internet page.
I started looking and....WOW! A combination of Cirque De Soleil and horses that aren't just show animals, but artists in thier own right...
love.gif
I want to see this SOOO badly it's not even funny!

Link to the Cavalia page: http://www.cavalia.net/pages/theShow/sneakPeek/sneakpeek/Ontdekking.aspx?lang=EN-CA

Video and FAQ's about the show are there also.

Anyone else ever seen this show?

Quote:
Oh I want to go SO badly and so does my DD.
love.gif
She's 9 and has been in love with horses since she was a baby.
big_smile.png
We were watching the video and she just kind of sighed and said, "Ohhh....that is beautiful...."
love.gif

The expression on her face was priceless, she was totally capitvated by the horses, the music and the entire video. We're huge Cirque fans, so this isn't new, but oh my, how beautiful!!

Dh just surprised me BIG TIME!!!! DD and I are going to see Cavalia THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
th.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

I honestly didn't think this was going to happen and we were both ok about it. Dh just put up my huge new chicken run yesterday for Mother's day and that was more than enough.
This was just too much!
love.gif

He not only got our tickets, but upgraded everything to the Rendevous tickets.
th.gif
We're both over the moon, but DD is in heaven because we get to go back after the show and see the horses in the stable tour!!
love.gif

I cannot WAIT to see this show!! This is once in a lifetime around here, and I cannot thank my lovely dh enough for this, what a wonderful surprise!!!

It was AMAZING! The bond these people had with their horses... Be sure to get their big book of prints, too. Some of the most beautiful horse photography I've ever gotten!

Back
Top Bottom