cayuga duck thread

Pics
They are so sweet but not our most social ducks!
I have 19 Cayuga ducks (3 male 16 female) that I would not trade for the world. I also have 3 Khaki Campbells and 3 Blue Swedish that are wonderful but the Cayugas are just special in their own unique way. The adult female is my loudest quacker. The younger ones have something between a peep and a whistle going.

I have 19 Cayuga ducks (3 male 16 female) that I would not trade for the world. I also have 3 Khaki Campbells and 3 Blue Swedish that are wonderful but the Cayugas are just special in their own unique way. The adult female is my loudest quacker. The younger ones have something between a peep and a whistle going.

That's a lot of ducks! Ya our one Cayuga that is finally quacking is super loud quacker! Out of 7 ducks she and one of our Anconas are the only quackers.

Another pic of my Cayuga cuties!

Jocelyn is the tall one with a white patch on her breast and Violet is my noisy little quacker!

here's a pic from yesterday of my 3 cayuga girls and runner drake snoozing under a red bud tree in my backyard.....their such cuties

Okay. So I went outside with my daughter to feed treats to my chicks and a Cayuga duck waddled out of the long grass into the middle of them and started mowing down.

Back
Top Bottom