CENTRAL FL SWAP MEET!!!!! See post #720 for new thread

It runs right around $50 (shipping included) for 25 of them, so we could split them if you want. It's basically $2 per bird.

Thanks, but I'm thinking about some of the Freedom Rangers (or equivalent) in the future. Would have gotten a couple just to try.

I've never been there. I don't even know where Pierson is.

Hey there, I live in Pierson, and yes it's a little burb that grows 3/4's of the nations ferns. That's our claim to fame LoL, I have never made it to the sat swap but plan to.

Kelly, I am so excited I found this thread. I work every blessed Saturday, but this is enough time ahead to plan a day off. I am the one looking desperately for white silkie chicks for my son. It will be a couple days after his b/day, but that's OK. Sounds like several people will have chicks...yeah...

I have Barred Rock eggs, but they are in with both a Frizzle and a BR roo, so I know for sure they are fertile, but no guarantees what'll come out. I'll bring some eggs if anybody is interested.

I would also like Mille's , Cochins or Polish, so I really would like to plan on being there. Jae​

I'm bringing the following:

1 bantam cochin partridge pullet (formerly thought to be a cockerel by one Jesslyn!
big_smile.png
)about 12-13 weeks old

1 bantam cochin blue cockerel...same age as one above...VERY NICE cockerel

1 bantam cochin splash pullet...same age as one above...also VERY NICE

About 6 bantam cochin barred chicks that are approx. 4-5 weeks old (below are photos of daddy of all the barred babies)

1 bantam black frizzle cockerel...also VERY NICE...about 14 weeks old

2 bantam cochin barred chicks that are 2-3 weeks old; I have 3 but one is spraddled legged some, so I'll keep that one.

9079_hpim0883.jpg
[/img]

Back
Top Bottom