Chat N Chicknfun Thread

chicknfun

Songster
7 Years
Mar 23, 2012
Bunnell, FL
ETA: This thread is intended as a place to go for people who HAVE a sense of HUMOR-
If you do not, please go elsewhere: we want to have fun here-
ALSO-----some of us have no one to talk to and we may touch on some subjects that are tough to deal with in our lives. This is where we can go to GET IT OUT so we can get past it and move on to better things. This is a FRIENDSHIP ZONE

LOL- Just sayin......

Everyone welcome
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I was going to tell you too, we all shorten eachother's names here, for ease of typing, hope it is ok if I call you Chirp- you can call me Chick- just eeasier, especially late at night, I have a hard time seeing the keyboard.........and staying on my desk chair!
gig.gif
Yeah, except Tony, He changed his name on us, but we still call him Tony........LOL

My photos aren't HD(I wish!!)but the kindle fire gets grumpy sometimes
hmm.png
would anyone on here be interested in joining my new RP?it only has 2 members right now and one is co-owner!
I can't right now, Bush, I have so much on my plate that i's not even funny- hope you get some recruits though!!!!
Quote: that poor guy, she's gonna end up with peacocks, emus, quail, pterodactyls.........
i dont like peacocks lol button quail are tiny and cute ive had them before ... and no pterodactyls
And why don't you like peacocks? What exactly is wrong with peacocks? HHHMMMMMM??
lol.png

I'm trying to get DH to let me have a pair, but don't think that will happen anytime soon!!
tongue.png

Quote: i am indeed lucky wuth my monster !!! yep each egg is that much to hatch eat or carve ...
Yeah, if I could sell eggs for that much, I would not want to know what a person does with it, I would just run to the bank. WAIT, how many per year do they lay? 1?
6-11 according to google ... so not a lot in a year ....
Goodness Gracious, no wonder they are so expensive!! Course, that egg really is gorgeous, I would take an arm and leg too, if I had them for sale!
wow looks like ya'll had a blast last night !!! great to see new people !!!! hope to see ya'll back whenever ya can stop by ..
my friends mom has a crushed arm with bones broken in several places but is doing okay today .. they did surgery to repair most of the breaks this morning from what I understand !!

on a happier note -
wee.gif
my eggs are here my eggs are here ... and in the replacements there was only one broken one !!!
celebrate.gif
So hoping she makes a speedy recovery- still sending prayers her way!! Thanks Sil for the update!!
You know, I'm not real good at this, I thought I was posting to Chicknfun. That's OK, with me catching you Silver, was sending it out to the whole gang. Hope your eggies do well. Have you hatched before? Dumb question? heehee, well, I'm still a newbie, so one or two dumb questions would be Ok, OK? hehee
HEY- No such thing as a dumb question here!! What I personally think is dumb is that people do not ask questions when they have them...........
lol.png
ASK AWAY, Chirp!!!!!!
hugs.gif

Alaska stuff..

my favorite long underwear is my Bergelene by EMS. But I would think that any "high performance" kind would work great.

I also like my long underwear top that is cashmere and wool, a very thin almost sheer knit. The real secret is lots of layers and WIND protection, and remember, a really warm hat is the most important thing.

OK, and I looked through my photos..... I couldn't find a single picture of the leaves all yellow etc. like I described. sheesh...

anyway, here is a picture in August the flower that is blooming is the fireweed I was talking about.

975272c1-91a4-4a0c-a217-a73bbf9f3c00.jpg

and here is a close up of the fireweed leaves, when they are starting to change color...this was taken in September one year.

f3daff9f-6b77-48f9-98cc-96f62fe84074.jpg

Back
Top Bottom