Chat N Chicknfun Thread

I was hoping Bellah would come on. She is usually on after the kids go down for the night. She is very sweet and funny!! If you don't already "know" her, you will like her very much! And she has the most beautiful ducks. I can't remember what they are called again, but they are like munchkins....very small
Sometimes it works to call her, here goes...........
Bellah- are you out there?

I was going to tell you too, we all shorten eachother's names here, for ease of typing, hope it is ok if I call you Chirp- you can call me Chick- just eeasier, especially late at night, I have a hard time seeing the keyboard.........and staying on my desk chair!
gig.gif
Yeah, except Tony, He changed his name on us, but we still call him Tony........LOL

Hey, drats, I typed this message, went to correct a spelling and erased. So I'll try again if I can remember what I was rattling on about. . .Oh yeah.

I have read all the post and giggeled my way in and out of medicated sleepy time (injury). I'm going to go back and read again so I can match up folks stories and personalities. Looking forward to being involved with a new thread. Some threads have such established folks, it's kinda hard to get that sense of being in the community.
This ones right up my alley, so glad I found it.
I really like BYC, it's ups and downs, and overall teaching and support systems. This is one I knew would work for me.
thumbsup.gif

Chirp, I have to go, I am too tired to stay awake any longer-
Please come join us often!! I am in the middle of moving, and will be sort of scarce over the next few days till all is done, but I will be around checking in to say Hi To the group.
OMG, I almost forgot Miss Broody-can not forget Broody, she is a good girl!!
She is fun and very sweet too. She has been very busy too, but pops in once in a while. She is in England, so timing is not great for her to be on at the same time, but she is fun too!!

Hey, drats, I typed this message, went to correct a spelling and erased. So I'll try again if I can remember what I was rattling on about. . .Oh yeah.

I have read all the post and giggeled my way in and out of medicated sleepy time (injury). I'm going to go back and read again so I can match up folks stories and personalities. Looking forward to being involved with a new thread. Some threads have such established folks, it's kinda hard to get that sense of being in the community.
This ones right up my alley, so glad I found it.
I really like BYC, it's ups and downs, and overall teaching and support systems. This is one I knew would work for me.
thumbsup.gif
YAY!!!!! I felt taht way too when I first came to BYC! Mostly really good folks here, and many of the fun natured type.....some stuffy shirts, but mostly fun peolpe
We are glad you found us too!! Most just stop by, read a while and leave! Glad you stuck around!!! More the merrier, I say!!

Chirp, I have to go, I am too tired to stay awake any longer-
Please come join us often!! I am in the middle of moving, and will be sort of scarce over the next few days till all is done, but I will be around checking in to say Hi To the group.
OMG, I almost forgot Miss Broody-can not forget Broody, she is a good girl!!
She is fun and very sweet too. She has been very busy too, but pops in once in a while. She is in England, so timing is not great for her to be on at the same time, but she is fun too!!
I'm right there with you, fading fast. I'll keep an eye out for those mentioned. Good luck with your move and pleasant dreams. . .

I hope your injuries get better very soon! I cannot imagine not being able to move about much!! I always have to be on my toes!!!
i have 4 kids, youngest is Autistic, and a 5 yo DH....yeah, you read that right!! when he is 5 we call him Bobby. but he is pretty good, and more than tolerant of my chicken habit!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom