Chat N Chicknfun Thread

Hello my Friends-
i was going to try to come on tonight, but still not completely finished with what has to be done by the first, tomorrow,
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
...........................I am going to be working into the wee hours.

OMG OMG OMG....................You kids are gonna have to feed yourselves and tuck yourselves in.....don't stay up too late, be good, have fun!!!
gig.gif

Thursday Steve has to work, and I am going to do nothing but hang out here!!!
I will see you all tomorrow afternoon!!
I
love.gif
you guys, don't have time for individual comments- so sorry- gotta go
love.gif
hugs.gif
Chick
Omg, I couldn't even read y'all's posts, I am so sorry
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Hello my Friends-
i was going to try to come on tonight, but still not completely finished with what has to be done by the first, tomorrow,
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
...........................I am going to be working into the wee hours.

OMG OMG OMG....................You kids are gonna have to feed yourselves and tuck yourselves in.....don't stay up too late, be good, have fun!!!
gig.gif

Thursday Steve has to work, and I am going to do nothing but hang out here!!!
I will see you all tomorrow afternoon!!
I
love.gif
you guys, don't have time for individual comments- so sorry- gotta go
love.gif
hugs.gif
Chick
Omg, I couldn't even read y'all's posts, I am so sorry
hugs.gif
That's alright, you'll be missed!

chick likes to hide lol no matter what she says ... but she will be back with that yardstick she stole from sally ....

nope not my first hatch but my last til after summer .. these are the jg DH wanted so really hoping we at least get 6 hens or so and a roo or two maybe three out of it ) my sister wants a roo) !!

last hatch was the 5 bantams ... they are already growing too fast for little guys !!

Yikes on your broody! Guess she had "to go". Glad she's settled down, Yoo hoo for Toby. Guess he passed everything he needed to today as well. Here's to tomorrow all fresh, new and clean. hehee

Hey Silver,
Great job on the summary for the "Air cell" thread. Those are so helpful. You've been busy today!
??How do you change the font size, color, style on here? I've gone to the tools menu but nothing changes. Is it one of those things where you have to meet a certain level or criteria?
I'm just full of questions tonight.
hide.gif
hehehe Thanks!
I wasn't able to interact alot over the past year or so due to illness. Just now trying to get back to life again. I've learned so much by reading on BYC. This is a good group of folks.

Hey Silver,
Great job on the summary for the "Air cell" thread. Those are so helpful. You've been busy today!
??How do you change the font size, color, style on here? I've gone to the tools menu but nothing changes. Is it one of those things where you have to meet a certain level or criteria?
I'm just full of questions tonight.
hide.gif
hehehe Thanks!
I wasn't able to interact alot over the past year or so due to illness. Just now trying to get back to life again. I've learned so much by reading on BYC. This is a good group of folks.
when ya hit reply the buttons at the top of the box that say size and the one next to it adjust size and then color .... im glad ya like the summary

Back
Top Bottom