Chat N Chicknfun Thread

Problem is,he's a lap dog
lol.png
Meaning you lay in his lap. . .right haha
lau.gif

He looks like a big warm teddy bear that drools, kinda makes you wanna snuggle by the fire with a roll of bounty paper towels!!
droolin.gif

Quote: I said earlier that you fit in just fine here- I could tell!! That is our whole philosophy!!Nice to have others that see life that way too!! You read the whole thread,right? If so, then you get it!! Tony is lots of fun too, and Bellah, she is priceless!! Bush just joined us so we all can have fun together!!!!

Quote: I said earlier that you fit in just fine here- I could tell!! That is our whole philosophy!!Nice to have others that see life that way too!! You read the whole thread,right? If so, then you get it!! Tony is lots of fun too, and Bellah, she is priceless!! Bush just joined us so we all can have fun together!!!!
All of us need someone to talk with and laugh with for various reasons, this is our outlet!!!
Hey, anyone who reads the first post and still says Hi is a keeper!!!
gig.gif
hugs.gif

I was hoping Bellah would come on. She is usually on after the kids go down for the night. She is very sweet and funny!! If you don't already "know" her, you will like her very much! And she has the most beautiful ducks. I can't remember what they are called again, but they are like munchkins....very small

I was going to tell you too, we all shorten eachother's names here, for ease of typing, hope it is ok if I call you Chirp- you can call me Chick- just eeasier, especially late at night, I have a hard time seeing the keyboard.........and staying on my desk chair!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom