Chat Room Scares Me!

Quote:
You sleep way to late! I'm up at 4 am. Unfortunately I can't do BYC and chores/milking.
sad.png

I've never been into chat either! The idea scares me although I have been considering giving it a try someday when there is only a couple of people in there so it is hopefully easier to follow.

I never joined a chat before either. But, I wanted to get to know the people on BYC better. You can get more personal with chat...ask personal questions etc. When you first get on, lots of people say hi but then they're off talking what ever they were talking about. You can sit back and just read and jump in when there is some thing you want to say. Don't be shy, join us in chat!! It's fun and you get to know the members better. Hope to see you there!!

you guys are crazy, I love chat... sometimes it gets fast, and I just sit there and wish the people who come in a happy birthday.

You guys are missing out on all the birthday cake henrietta makes
wink.png

I've only been in chat a couple of times. I agree, it's sooo fast and I have a hard time keeping things short, as I'm sure everyone has noticed. I will keep trying though.

Monica

Back
Top Bottom