Chat Room Scares Me!

Quote:
cool.png

aww come on speck! You don't like chat?

I can understand your 'weariness" BSC....I've been chatting since 1998 and some times I still can't keep up!
I do enjoy chatting with everyone but sometimes it's so many in chat it's NO way to keep up with what all are saying...
BUT...practice makes perfect...Hope to see you around more often!

Last edited:
Susan,
You are not alone. I am not comfortable in chat either. I have never even gone into chat on this byc site, I went in once on the old byc site and have never done it again.

I tend to be an outside observer. I am not a social butterfly.

Christie
big_smile.png

Social butterfly?
lau.gif
Not me.

We usually log into chat and have ppl come in looking for instant help. It is funny how many regulars will come to chat for quick question to ease their mind about eggs and chicks and chicken issues.

I've been in once...not since. I would love to visit more often, but with Gabe, I'm either holding him (hard to type that way) or tending to something he needs, or Austin needs something...etc. Basically, I would feel bad starting a conversation, and then just "disappear" for awhile, lol! I don't want people to think I'm intentionally rude. I even feel bad when I start a post later at night, and end up going to bed, without responding until the morning, lol!

I'm weird I guess,
gig.gif

I disappear all the time. The other chatters have gotten used to it. LOL i even see them telling ppl that I disappear often to run tend a child or stove or phone LOL

Back
Top Bottom