Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Just want to publicly apologize to Pyxis, when I bid on the eggs I made the assumption that they would be shipped Monday, they must cross the entire US before reaching me and I am in a "dead zone" for shipping so there's at least 1 extra day of shipping, I didn't realize that others don't have this worry and I'd never want to inconvenience a seller who after all is doing this to share wonderful birdies. Hoping that others can learn from my mistake, to clarify the shipping date if that's important to you. A verry big "sorry" and "thank you" to Pyxis, I am grateful for your time and that you chose to share eggs from all your hard work.
Just want to mention for future reference that I have found eggs shipped on Friday or Saturday almost always reach their destination by Monday, no matter the distance. While the PO is not open on Sunday, the mail still moves, and actually seems to move faster then. And at least here, Monday is a lousy day to ship. I can count on the box being smashed or misdirected if I ship on Mondays.

[COLOR=008080]Just want to mention for future reference that I have found eggs shipped on Friday or Saturday almost always reach their destination by Monday, no matter the distance. While the PO is not open on Sunday, the mail still moves, and actually seems to move faster then. And at least here, Monday is a lousy day to ship. I can count on the box being smashed or misdirected if I ship on Mondays. [/COLOR]

X2!!!!

[COLOR=008080]Just want to mention for future reference that I have found eggs shipped on Friday or Saturday almost always reach their destination by Monday, no matter the distance. While the PO is not open on Sunday, the mail still moves, and actually seems to move faster then. And at least here, Monday is a lousy day to ship. I can count on the box being smashed or misdirected if I ship on Mondays. [/COLOR]
×3 I've about decided to change my ship days to Friday/Saturday. From all the feedback I've received, it seems eggs shipped on those days fare much better than early week shipments. Could be a total fluke, but I'm willing to try almost anything to get them to their destination safely.

Last edited:
1f423.png
QUICK Same Day Auctions!!
1f423.png

NPIP and A.I. H5/H7 negative. FREE shipping!!

My buyers couldn't take their eggs this week and my incubators are already loaded so I sure hate to see them go to waste.

*BOTH Auctions end today 4/11 at 9:00pm Eastern time.
*Eggs will ship Wednesday 4/12 PayPal payments required promptly following the auction tonight so that they can ship the next morning.

Auction #1:
12++ Blue Birchen, Blue and Splash Marans hatching eggs. Excellent fertility! Quality flock bred to apa standards and for good natured personalities
1f642.png
I'm receiving great feedback from buyers having high hatch rates! Chicks hatched may be all 3 color varieties.
Bid starts at only $25 with FREE SHIPPING!!

Auction #2
12++ Black Copper, Blue Copper and Splash Marans hatching eggs. Excellent fertility! Quality flock (Show quality!!) also selected for good natured personalities.
1f642.png
We hatch and check fertility regularly. Chicks hatched may be all 3 color varieties!
Bid starts at only $25 with FREE SHIPPING!!

Please remember to specify which auction you are bidding on and feel free to PM or ask questions on the Chat thread. Thanks for looking
1f642.png
i have eggs in my bator right now from @Laurel Meadows and for coming so far the ACs were great! just a couple that were slightly wonky

Great packing job!! i cant wait for them to hatch!!!

i have eggs in my bator right now from @Laurel Meadows
  and for coming so far the ACs were great! just a couple that were slightly wonky

Great packing job!! i cant wait for them to hatch!!!

Thanks, Liz! :) I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your new chicks! Hopefully you should have a nice assortment of colors since you have eggs from both groups!

@TJchickens The Porcelain D'Uccle eggs I got from you just went into lockdown. I cant say enough good things about these little jewels. Of 12, 8 still look great! Hoping they go the distance and we have an awesome hatch.
My bantam EE's did AWESOME last hatch, and my Porcelain and Mille Fleur D'uccles as well as my Golden Neck Sebrights are doing GREAT for the easter HAL. I've hatched a LOT of TJ's eggs and I always have the best hatch rates!!!

Back
Top Bottom