Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
fl.gif
I hope the other 3 make it. I always brood my poults in with chicks because the chicks will teach them how to eat and drink. Turkey poults are not too smart
hmm.png
and can be difficult to raise.

I am happy with three! but still hope when I get to talk with my son tonight more will have hatched.The Last I talked with my son There was still a chance for late hatchers.I feel bad because I am not there to baby my chicks to make sure they get off to a good start.
smile.png
I think they will still be well taken care of, my daughter inlaw had never seen chicks hatch before.so cool!

I figured if I spelled it wrong I wouldn't have to figure out a bunch of names...lol

Yeah the person who bought all the bantams didn't make any arrangements. Oh well early bird gets the worm.lol

Auraconas I have. And love sorry for the misspelling in my post. But my id name was purposely spelled wrong. Thank you though. I even spelled in wrong in the post.
I sure love my chickens. Can't wait to be able to post photos as I have one I am trying to figure out its breed.
Love hearing the young roosters trying to crow..lol ty for the welcome.

Last edited:
I am happy with three! but still hope when I get to talk with my son tonight more will have hatched.The Last I talked with my son There was still a chance for late hatchers.I feel bad because I am not there to baby my chicks to make sure they get off to a good start.
smile.png
I think they will still be well taken care of, my daughter inlaw had never seen chicks hatch before.so cool!

I just wanted to update on my two royal palm turkeys that hatched.They are about 6 weeks old.You can't tell from the pictures but I am pretty sure I have a tom and hen!Hen on the left and the tom on the right is much larger thicker legs sorry not good pictures.The little rooster is just a little ham and had to get into picture!

6 Crele/Tolbunt hatching eggs for Auction! Starting at ($35.00). I will run the action for 3 days! ending time will be Monday evening at 8:00 pm, I only take pay-pal . Shipping will be $15.00 priority mail
[/IMG]and I can only ship to 48 United States if you need any info just send me a message
[/IMG]

6 Crele/Tolbunt hatching eggs for Auction! Starting at ($35.00). I will run the action for 3 days! ending time will be Monday evening at 8:00 pm, I only take pay-pal . Shipping will be $15.00 priority mail
[/IMG]and I can only ship to 48 United States if you need any info just send me a message
[/IMG]

This is not an auction thread dear. Its the chat thread. Most of the auction threads however are 24 hrs or less. Good luck!

BTW - continuing with the conversation from the auction thread - Cayuga ducks lay dark gray to black eggs. Another one to put on your wish list!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom