Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
I might post an auction or two. I have two very good dual purpose breeds. NPIP / AI

Anybody interested in Buckeyes, Lay Line.

OR; White American Bresse, two generations away from Greenfire line.
I'm sure someone is. Right now it seems eggs are seling like crazy, people wanna get to hatching chicks for spring.

If I had room in the incubator I would buy them for sure. I really don't think that them being muddy will deter people very much. Plus from what I gather your auctions are super in demand so I bet you still get a pretty penny for them LadyCat

Ok, you guys have convinced me, I'll have a muddy egg auction!
YAY !
thumbsup.gif

Ladycat, your eggs/auctions are so exciting. As soon as I hatch out my incubator and get 20 posts, I'm in! Its so cold and I live in NJ, any problems with shipping this time of year?

Ladycat, your eggs/auctions are so exciting. As soon as I hatch out my incubator and get 20 posts, I'm in! Its so cold and I live in NJ, any problems with shipping this time of year?

No problem as long as they don't set on your front porch. You either need to be home to get the box in the house right away, or ship it to your work (if you work and you're allowed to do that), or alternatively you can have your phone number on the box with call on arrival, and you can go pick them up at the PO as soon as they get there.

I second what ladycat said... I received a box of her eggs in TN 4 days ago w/out any issues and she packs eggs great!!

Back
Top Bottom