Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I agree with purpletie. Awesome combo! I wish I had more room for multiple flocks. I'm still absolutely in love with the splash am roo that a pic was posted of on the auctions and kicking myself for not bidding!

Last edited:
Anyone on here know where I could find some Blue Partridge Silkie hatching eggs?

@emvickrey you have these or know anyone?

emvickrey had Silver Partridge, but sold them... and probably won't be on BYC for a week or 2...

Might ask @DMRippy... I think someone hatched some Blue Partridge from some of her eggs??? Not sure, but you could ask her about it...

Don't know of any others...

Quote:
Yes I have blue partridge and reg partridge silkies running together. Alas they have slowed down to one egg a day since my broody got broody. I am going to move her soon maybe they will pick back up. I do have what I have collected this week. If you want more info just message me.

Last edited:
Yes I have blue partridge and reg partridge silkies running together.  Alas they have slowed down to one egg a day since my broody got broody.  I am going to move her soon maybe they will pick back up.

Is it a Silkie rule that the prettiest ones get a double dose of broody?? lol... :D

Back
Top Bottom