Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Will there be any new auctions anytime soon?

I saw the beautiful Legbars up again. And I may throw some up, since my hens decided to start sharing more lol
1f602.png

I'm sure others will post their gorgeous birds eggs up for auction soon as well
1f423.png

I saw the beautiful Legbars up again. And I may throw some up, since my hens decided to start sharing more lol
1f602.png

I'm sure others will post their gorgeous birds eggs up for auction soon as well
1f423.png

It's funny, I have 1 cream legbar....I think she is one of the most unattractive birds I have. I just don't like her. She lays beautiful blue eggs though!!!!

I will list a mixed dozen of Silver Ameraucana and Black Ameraucana. These blacks are from John Blehm 2016 hatch.

I am going to be experimenting with using foam packing, as well as double boxing and bubble wrapping each egg. And this week will be writing Honey on the box too.
The USPS and their determination to break eggs is making me crazy!
hit.gif
somad.gif
he.gif

Does anyone know if the shock watch stickers would help with reimbursement?

I will list a mixed dozen of Silver Ameraucana and Black Ameraucana. These blacks are from John Blehm 2016 hatch.

I am going to be experimenting with using foam packing, as well as double boxing and bubble wrapping each egg. And this week will be writing Honey on the box too.
The USPS and their determination to break eggs is making me crazy! :hit :mad: :he

I read from someone else in. FB group I follow that they DID have better luck with reimbursement. It appears Shockwatch handles the claim, but I'd verify that.

If eggs are actually broken, pics are all that's needed for USPS to honor the insurance claim, plus receipt proof for cost of eggs...

It's only the damage to air cells alone that USPS won't cover... that and not late delivery unless it's over 2 weeks late...

If eggs are actually broken, pics are all that's needed for USPS to honor the insurance claim, plus receipt proof for cost of eggs...

It's only the damage to air cells alone that USPS won't cover... that and not late delivery unless it's over 2 weeks late...
Just a FYI for everyone regarding this. I had a claim accepted and refund sent to me a week or 2 ago over a box with 2 or 3 broken eggs. Yolk everywhere and the air cells destroyed. They never questioned it.

I will list a mixed dozen of Silver Ameraucana and Black Ameraucana. These blacks are from John Blehm 2016 hatch.

The USPS and their determination to break eggs is making me crazy!
hit.gif
somad.gif
he.gif

barnie.gif
If only I had room in the incubator...
th.gif
Of course, the good part of no room is that all the eggs you sent me are developing nicely.
celebrate.gif
That is even after enduring the 34 hour power outage last week, with the incubator plugged in in the van as I drove around doing errands. Then they spent the night and most of the next day at a friend's house that had power.

@Laurel Meadows. Your eggs arrived today. Great packaging. Not a smudge on the box or the eggs for that matter. Not sure how you get such clean eggs lol. I spot checked 1/2 of them for air cell disruption and all were perfect. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom