Cheap egg cartons

I find I have to tell people I don't need more cartons as I get deluged with them as soon as folks find out I have chickens....
......they want to give you cartons, but not buy eggs.

Same here. If I sold as many eggs as I get cartons, I'd be rich.
roll.png

I don't like the bulk storage, I keep them in order of lay to rotate freshness.

I find I have to tell people I don't need more cartons as I get deluged with them as soon as folks find out I have chickens....
......they want to give you cartons, but not buy eggs.

That can still be done with bulk storage - it's not at all difficult

This is my first post! Of course buying in bulk saves money but also cost a good deal up front. I don't have enough family and friends giving me their egg cartons to fill my orders so I need to buy them. A large order may last me about two years but it sure beats paying twice as much in the long run. I want to thank BYC for their site. It's been a great source of information and help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a small flock of RIR that lay 25--30 dozen eggs per week. Some are sold at farmers markets when we deliver our hydroponic tomatoes. So I need new cartons. I have our own labels to stick on. I usually order 500 at a time, and I have lost my supplier. Help!

I have a small flock of RIR that lay 25--30 dozen eggs per week. Some are sold at farmers markets when we deliver our hydroponic tomatoes. So I need new cartons. I have our own labels to stick on. I usually order 500 at a time, and I have lost my supplier. Help!
Welcome to BYC!

Let me introduce you to the advanced search function:
advanced search>titles only>egg cartons
Happy Reading!!

Back
Top Bottom