Check the List!!! February 23rd Raleigh Meeting....Nametag Pics...

Most welcome and my pleasure. I did mke raffia neckties for the boy ones instead of bows on the tails, lol! I ordered some little fluffy baby chicks from that oriental trading company magazine that I thought I would put in a basket for all the kids that are coming. I was wondering if someone might beinterested in making up like a list of trivia questions about things people have said or posted about themselves on the forum and whoever gets the most correct could win a prize...I have some chicken wire left that I could make a basket out of for the prize, I use one in my kitchen to put potatoes and onions in. Seems like that would generate alot of conversation and laughter, course it may be just me that thinks it's fun, if so, forget it, but if anyone is interested in making a list and playing the game, let me know and I will make the chicken wire basket...just a thought...I am extremely picky and like for things to be organized , you know mark off on a list kind of person, so if no one wants to do it it won't hurt my feelings!!

Here is the list that I have for folks that are definately coming. Please let me know if any names are wrong or any one had been omitted. Thanks so much!!!

1. NCCatnip - Amy
2. Corey NC - Corey
Tom - Dad
3. ILoveMyChicks - Paige
4. Shuff Chicks - Sandra
Preston - DH
5. Sheps4her - Marissa
Michael - DH
6. Gunealady - Pam
Glenn - DH
7. Mergemet - Margaret
Danny - DH
8. Zunibee - Jay
Maria - DW
9. Snugglepup - Hannah
James - DH
10. Hazelton Farms - Stacey
11. 19Maycraft - Todd
12. Zylphrix - Mark
13. Lisa Jean - Lisa Jean
14. Peeps7 - Coty Jo
15. NCCountry Girl - Laura
Jeff - DH
16. Scrambled Egg - Darlene
Sammy - DH
17. Man of The Jersey Giant - TJ
18. BantyChickMom- Tammy
Haley -DD

Unconfirmed:

1. Tomsgonefishin
2. Southern28chick & Danny
3. Wolfpacker & Chicken Matthews!! (C.M. IS a chicken!!)
4. Sammi
5. Chickenista? (might have this name wrong...new member)

Anyone else is welcome, just let Tammy, BantyChickMom, or me, know that you want to come and we'll add you to the list!! Lookin like a fun time to me!!!!!!
smile.png

Quote:
ONE I want a purple one, and a green one, is that orange or red ? If limited to one I want a...No I want a green one, yeah green.

Bantymum, I really wish you lived closer.
You talk to people on here and get to know them and feel close to them, then you realize you're about a million miles away.

I think we are all looking forward to this.
I keep telling everyone that a chance to meet this many people on here doesn't come along that often so it's a chance of a lifetime basically. Oh and sorry about not responding to your earlier post, wasn't ignoring you, just been busy.

MD, if you're really good you might can get one of each color.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom