Check the List!!! February 23rd Raleigh Meeting....Nametag Pics...

Wow Darlene, great job on the name tags....that is really nice of you. Thank you.

For everyone that has not committed come on out and have a great time. What's a few hours drive? And for those of you that are shy, don't worry....I'm sure there are many extroverts that will keep the conversation flowing.

I'm bringing my camera and video camera and will document it so everyone can see what a great time we have!

Thank you Jay, my pleasure! I think nccountrygirl is making a list of fun chicken-related questions resulting in a winner and a prize!! It really should be alot of fun and laughing, I hope everyone that has committed actually does come and that anyone new to the board and living near enough to make the drive will come as well!!!

February 23rd at noon at the Golden Corral in Raleigh..First Annual BYC Southeastern Regional Forum Meeting...that was a mouthful, lol!!! Everyone welcome, current forum members, future forum members, wives/husbands/others/kids .... everyone...please come!! Let Banychickmom (Tammy) or me know that you are going to be there so we can count you for a seat and also get you a nametag made. See you all there!!!
smile.png

It's like waiting for eggs to hatch, lol. I actually have seramas due to hatch next week and I'm not even anxious for them to hatch cause I'm too anxious for the meeting, lol.

Back
Top Bottom