cheep quail pen

This is 4'x6' and since I do construction I usually have the stuff laying around to make one, if not its only about $40 worth of material (depending on your wire selection). If you need to predator proof it you can just use heavier wire and run plywood strips around the bottom. If you don't want it so big you can just size it down. If you want a wire bottomed one you can also strip all of the fabric off of a twin sized box spring (for a bed) and just run wire over the top of the wood frame (you'll want 1/2"x1/2" wire for the floor) it leaves you and bend PVC pipes over the top like the picture above and fasten on wire and a door.

It only takes

1 20' 2x6
2 8' 2x2s
4 10' pcs of 1/2" pvc
35ft of wire @ 3 ft wide.
Plywood scrap for the door.
Do you have a picture of what the door looks like

This is 4'x6' and since I do construction I usually have the stuff laying around to make one, if not its only about $40 worth of material (depending on your wire selection). If you need to predator proof it you can just use heavier wire and run plywood strips around the bottom. If you don't want it so big you can just size it down. If you want a wire bottomed one you can also strip all of the fabric off of a twin sized box spring (for a bed) and just run wire over the top of the wood frame (you'll want 1/2"x1/2" wire for the floor) it leaves you and bend PVC pipes over the top like the picture above and fasten on wire and a door.

It only takes

1 20' 2x6
2 8' 2x2s
4 10' pcs of 1/2" pvc
35ft of wire @ 3 ft wide.
Plywood scrap for the door.
Can you explain more?

Back
Top Bottom