Cheese Cake Recipe Needed Please !!!

I wish he'd get a raise.. LOL. I'm contantly sending homemade brownies with him to where he works.. ( Acadamey)... He eats all of them he wants then shares the rest with co workers... I have a feeling though that he might not want to share the cheese cake..
I had him come by one day on the way to work and pick up a pan of chicken enchiladias (I had made extra for him) to have for a couple meals ..
The stinker ate the whole pan for lunch.. my he can pack it away.. I'm hoping he was teasing me that he ate the whole pan.. surely he shared with a friend there..

Last edited:
Here is one of the Cheesecake recipes I use, this one is super quick and easy. It makes 12 cupcake sized cheesecakes, and they freeze very well and are delicious with fruit topping. Nice to have on hand for suprise guests. I have broken up Nilla Wafers and sprinkled on top when they are almost done, just for a little change of pace.
My sister got it from a resaurant where she worked, it was their "signature" dessert.

Mini-Cheesecakes
12 Nilla Wafers
2 - 8 oz cream cheese
1/2 c. sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs

Line muffin tin with foil wrappers. (paper ones work also, but at the restaurant, they had to peel the wrapper off and put it on the plate)
Place one wafer in each wrapper.
Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar till well blended. Add eggs and mix well.
Pour overwafers, filling about 3/4 full.
Bake 25 min. at 325.

Back
Top Bottom