Chick a fil

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxTea

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jul 14, 2012
I went to a Chick-a fil saturday. The food is really good. Service is really good and professional. They really know how to cook up some chicken! Everybody should eat there. Its better than KFC cheaper and cleaner.

yeah I cant spell for spit! Please support chick fil-if you like good chicken cooked right

I had some yesterday. The lines are outrageous but it is good food even though I asked for a sweet tea they gave me just regular. First world Probz.

Been a while since I ate any meat.Just curious on this places chicken compared to KFC.Sometime the KFC meat was just BARELY cooked.You know what I am talking about-pink,maybe even a bit of blood in the meat after you take a bite.Ewwwwww.

Any issues with undercooked chicken from this place? I know it can be hard to cook fried chicken so the meat is fully cooked,and the outer breading is not burned.Still, I want cooked meat when I buy it.Have the same problem when I buy cooked roasted chicken(a whole chicken) from the grocery store.I always end up microwaving it,or putting the meat pieces under the broiler(only part of oven that works).

Kids earned a free chicken sandwich coupon for their summer library reading program,so I will be heading to a local one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom