Chick has made a hole

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Good luck with the hatch! Congratulations on the chick!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Congrats on your baby hatches!! I know how egg-citing it is. It is a miracle to watch an egg turn into a tiny life.

Enjoy this experience and if you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Hello every body, and thank you so much for your beautiful messages.
It's so lovely to know you all understand how I'm feeling, as alot of none chicken owners think I'm crazy!!!
Words can't express the joy I am feeling at the moment.
We now have 2 babies and 2 more are on their way.
Thank you for your inspiring and encouraging words xoxo

Hello every body, and thank you so much for your beautiful messages.
It's so lovely to know you all understand how I'm feeling, as alot of none chicken owners think I'm crazy!!!
Words can't express the joy I am feeling at the moment.
We now have 2 babies and 2 more are on their way.
Thank you for your inspiring and encouraging words xoxo
jumpy.gif
Congrats. hope they all are ok.

Congrats on the chicks! How many eggs did you give her?

Whenever I get the opportunity I let non-chicken people watch chicks hatch in my incubator. I just love watching their faces when those little chicks emerge... And when you let someone hold a new chick for the first time. I like to think I left a few people now thinking and feeling differently about chickens!

That's a
Congrats on the chicks! How many eggs did you give her?

Whenever I get the opportunity I let non-chicken people watch chicks hatch in my incubator. I just love watching their faces when those little chicks emerge... And when you let someone hold a new chick for the first time. I like to think I left a few people now thinking and feeling differently about chickens!

That's a wonderful thing to do :)
Some people just don't know what their missing until they experience it themselves.
My children and I watched the first chick hatch. Oh gosh the joy in our household at the moment is phenomenal.
It's is simply amazing to watch :)
She had 10 eggs under her, 4 have hatched and 1 has pecked a hole.
Hopefully the rest will come along soon :)

Last edited:
It's a wonderful experience to share with your children too. My son grew up around chickens and he still enjoys them and the hatching very much
smile.png
He's onto me to hatch some ducklings again, because those are huge fun.

Back
Top Bottom