cluckmecoop7

💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
ME
My Coop
My Coop
Anyone got chick names to share? :D My broody is hatching 2 little eggs and I want some name ideas! (There used to be 3 eggs :(: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/egg-missing.1336836/) I never found #3. :(
Well, back to the happy stuff!

A few of the names I have in mind are:

Tofu
Pretzel
Gracie
Tansy

Any other ideas for names? :celebrate By the way, the eggs are about one week away from hatching, and this is Miss Grumpy when she first started being broody: (Her real name is Dazzle. :p)
DSCN4446.jpg

Anyone got chick names to share? :D My broody is hatching 2 little eggs and I want some name ideas! (There used to be 3 eggs :(: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/egg-missing.1336836/) I never found #3. :(
Well, back to the happy stuff!

A few of the names I have in mind are:

Tofu
Pretzel
Gracie
Tansy

Any other ideas for names? :celebrate By the way, the eggs are about one week away from hatching, and this is Miss Grumpy when she first started being broody: (Her real name is Dazzle. :p)
View attachment 1940337
She is gorgeous!
My daughter wants to name one of our new chicks Patton :hmm
Some of ours are named by color, often because we just described them and the names stuck (chocolate, brownie, marshmallow, toasted marshmallow, slate, Blackbeard)
Some are things my daughters chose from books they read (Cole, Thestrel, eclipse, Hedwig). Some just fit looks or personality (Angel, Scrunchie, Icy, Ebony, Raven, zebra, runt, Millie)
We also have Ed, Edward, Esther and lost Eddie. He was just dead one afternoon when we got home.
I hope some of that helps. We have a few of our early spring birds that still haven't revealed their names and about 20 10-12 week olds that mostly aren't named yet, except for Derp the Turken:lau

Last edited:
Jewel, Lacey, Flame, Sunflower, patches, Sunny, Goldie. Not all great but some of the names I used with my SLW and GLW. Jewel and Lacey were my SLW names. Good luck with your broody hen cluck!

Back
Top Bottom