Chick tractor supply sexing please

Martiver4

Chirping
May 18, 2021
I got these 6 bantams mix from tractor supply
I'm hoping someone can help identify them
I think a few are silliest cause of there black beaks but I'm not sure. Hoping I get another Salmon Faverolleschicken but I would appreciate feedback thank you

Attachments

• 20230404_111751.jpg
    20230404_111751.jpg
    775.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20230404_111749.jpg
    20230404_111749.jpg
    761.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I got these 6 bantams mix from tractor supply
I'm hoping someone can help identify them
I think a few are silliest cause of there black beaks but I'm not sure. Hoping I get another salmonella chicken but I would appreciate feedback thank you
They're much too young to sex, they won't start showing signs for a few more weeks. Are you looking for breed ID? Because four of them look to be silkie chicks, and the striped one a sort of sex link.

They're much too young to sex, they won't start showing signs for a few more weeks. Are you looking for breed ID? Because four of them look to be silkie chicks, and the striped one a sort of sex link.
I just figured reading other threads that they are too young.
But yes breed ID could help also so I can tell what I have a read up on them as I have a lavender orpington roo
White Cochin Bantam pullet, and a Blue Marans pullet
I was hoping to get a Salmon Faverolles schick hopefully... but the chipmunk is intresting.

Last edited:
1BB5C451-CE9C-4C3F-9931-BF1CE9A34651.jpeg

The four circled in blue are white Silkies, the one circled in red appears to be a Mille Fleur d’Uccle, and the one circled in yellow looks to be an Old English Game Bantam, but I’m unsure of what color at this point. Update once they are 6-8 weeks old.

View attachment 3456015
The four circled in blue are white Silkies, the one circled in red appears to be a Mille Fleur d’Uccle, and the one circled in yellow looks to be an Old English Game Bantam, but I’m unsure of what color at this point. Update once they are 6-8 weeks old.
Thank you so much I'm going to do my research on those breeds but I definitely will keep you updated.
I appreciate you
I already have
Lavender orpington
White cochin
And blue maran

Back
Top Bottom