Chicken coop improvements! - Hinged doors

mat2dong

Songster
7 Years
Jun 17, 2012
Hi everyone!

I took the time to get all my hinged doors on the bottom of my chicken coop done today to give my chickens more room, so they can have access to a dirt floor, and so I could have a way easier time cleaning out the coop!!

I made these adjustments keeping in mind to recycle the cage that I cut out of the place that was the coops floor and used it on the hinged doors I built.

Please be sure to subscribe and "like" my video if it's helpful. Also share it with all your friends!!

Thanks for watching a God bless:)

Nice!
thumbsup.gif

How many chickens do you have?

Awwww. They are so cute when they are babies!

I am finding out they don't stay babies for long by the way:) How many chickens do you have and do you have any photo's of them and your coop? I like to get coop ideas from other people!

Cool idea, I like it!

Thank you:) I just really wanted them to have some ground to find bugs. There poop will bring the bugs and they will dig for the bugs there by helping with the composting on there droppings. You have a big/little coop?

I am finding out they don't stay babies for long by the way:) How many chickens do you have and do you have any photo's of them and your coop? I like to get coop ideas from other people!
I have 5 pullets I raised from a week old. If you click on "My Coop" under my avatar, you can see what my coop looks like and there is a picture of my birds there too. They are not babies anymore. They grow up very fast.

Back
Top Bottom