Chicken Coop names: What did you name your coop/coops

I just started building coops this past month and I have to name my coops because it is for my business. My wonderful wife helped me find a theme with each of my coops. She said that you should add a small detail to each coop representing a specific theme that would interest them. If we have a western theme, you can call it the saloon or Sheriffs Office. Here are examples of names of my coops, I hope this helps you out.
Pic#1 Pioneer Coop - I named this because of the and window style of a typical pioneer home
Pic#2 Winchester Coop - I found a small backyard structure that represented the Winchester home and wanted this to represent the winchester mystery house
Pic #3 Lancaster Coop - I Found that coop builders use this common design called the lancaster, so I went for a typical design which being simple is not all that bad
Pic #4 Barn style - I wanted to have the old barn style look with the traditional barn color so you can still have that farm like feeling.

Remember colors, and a little detail can go a long way to make a wicked awesome attraction to your yard. I hope this helps.

Happy Coop Naming

Mike

It's officially called Beaktime Ranch but my daughter calls it Cock-a-Doo-Doo House. She doesn't like when she sees them poo :)

Back
Top Bottom