Chicken Coop names: What did you name your coop/coops

Quote: Thank you!
big_smile.png

I've been trying to think of something for mine too. Kinda thinking something with "Chick-a-lay" which is what my niece calls Chick-fil-a and I have a hen named Chica because of it. But I also have 2 named after the Pirates of the Caribbean so been trying to think of a play on that but haven't come up with anything yet.

I've been trying to think of something for mine too. Kinda thinking something with "Chick-a-lay" which is what my niece calls Chick-fil-a and I have a hen named Chica because of it. But I also have 2 named after the Pirates of the Caribbean so been trying to think of a play on that but haven't come up with anything yet.
Reminds me about my daughter. We had a huge wind storm go through town and several signs were damaged, one of them the sign for Kentucky Fried Chicken. (this was before they shortened it to just KFC as the new name) She was driving her son home from school when she passed the sign, and had to call me right away to tell me about it. The wind blew just SOME letters off, so:

Kentucky Fried Chicken
became
ucky Fried icken

Our entire family now calls it that! Hey, maybe that could be my new name for my coop since my old name of Motel Chix from last year is taken.

Back
Top Bottom