Chicken Crafts! (Show Off Your Craftiness)

Pics

Crafty-Duck

Songster
7 Years
May 27, 2012
Lucky Duck Pond
I want to see your animal crafts!!!! Chicken,cat,dog whatever!

I want to see........

Egg crafts
Feather crafts
Crochet/knitting (PET RELATED)
Coop signs
Pet drawings

Anything pet related and crafty
thumbsup.gif

Some super talented artists here! My husband paints in oils. I quilt and in recent years, crochet. I've done some chicken quilt items and a crocheted one.
Kindle cover in my Masters of Mountain View series (we are Mountain View Poultry).

Quilt with same fabric and other coordinating ones.

Bed Runner

Mug Mats

Table Runner for wekivabird (Robin in SC)

And the Hen Pecked Crocheted Hot Pad/Pot holder

My husband, Speckled Roo, paints. He did my best friend's blue Orp rooster, Lancelot, and my late, great Isaac.

I want to share my tiny felted flock! I've been snowed in for 3 weeks and this has kept me busy they make me happy!
I've got 1 appenzeller spitzhauben, 1 golden campine, 1 EE and our little Russian Orloff!

I'm thinking of making custom birds if you have a girl you would like, I'd love to make you a tiny replica! I'm thinking $35-40 depending on details.
Let me know!

I made this for my granddaughter Madison for Christmas. She liked it because it was soft and fluffy. I did make an M from paper mache first, but I found a wood one at Hobby Lobby half off for $15. I figured it would hold up better. I didn't know I would be sharing the pictures or I would have cleaned the table first. My containers for my chicken fodder is in the background! The whole thing was cheaper to make then to ship it.
20171207_123620.jpg
20171207_164805.jpg
20171207_141115.jpg

I watercolor cardstock, then emboss it for the cover backgrounds. I like to do paper quilling and then add other misc. embellishments - like Ribbon & Chicken feathers of course! I'm not always as creative with the insides, but this particular card was all about the folding & math.
img_4888-jpg.1162590

img_4885-copy-jpg.1162589

A fun penguin valentine for my son. ("You're so COOL." written inside)
IMG_8095.JPG

Can you find the Appenzeller Spitzhauben feathers?
IMG_3410.JPG

My DD & I dyed some feathers & use them for crafts. She makes feathered hairpieces.
IMG_2347.JPG
IMG_2457.JPG
IMG_2463.JPG

She made some beautiful ones were made for her big dance recital.
IMG_9767.JPG
IMG_0084 copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom