Chicken Crafts! (Show Off Your Craftiness)

Pics
Oh may I share some of my chicken crafts?! I am new to chickens. (Have had mine under a year!) But since I got my Dominique pullets they have inspired me. Just some random stuff I have done since having them!
Sorry for the quality of the photos they were taken on my cellphone and I have come to realize there is no good lighting in this house!

I call this Tea Time for Three, just a little doodle I did of the three girls.

A cartoon of my girls as chicks and their personalities at the time. They pretty much continued to be just the same ^^ (Though Bumgarner has found a new home.)

One of the necklaces I made out of their feathers! I also made earrings.

A ceramic tile I painted with a cartoon version of my girl Plouffe and a flower ^^ The interior of the house was recently redone so now I have a huge pile of green and white tiles I didn't know what to do with, but I have found a use for them. I absolutely love chickens now that I have them and enjoy painting and draw these silly creatures very much!!! I hope to paint more tiles in the future!!

Sorry to post so much! But I just love the chickies!

Oh may I share some of my chicken crafts?! I am new to chickens. (Have had mine under a year!) But since I got my Dominique pullets they have inspired me. Just some random stuff I have done since having them!
Sorry for the quality of the photos they were taken on my cellphone and I have come to realize there is no good lighting in this house!

A cartoon of my girls as chicks and their personalities at the time. They pretty much continued to be just the same ^^ (Though Bumgarner has found a new home.)

A ceramic tile I painted with a cartoon version of my girl Plouffe and a flower ^^ The interior of the house was recently redone so now I have a huge pile of green and white tiles I didn't know what to do with, but I have found a use for them. I absolutely love chickens now that I have them and enjoy painting and draw these silly creatures very much!!! I hope to paint more tiles in the future!!

Those are great, you are very talented. I too have a Dominique, she is unique that is for sure. One day she is loving the next she tries to take the hide off your hands. :) Love her though.

Beautiful work! I just love the tile
love.gif

Our one Dominique was crazy like that. One day she was sweet the next she was chasing you. I thought maybe she needed a man in her life so we sold her to someone with a rooster. She is much happier now. The other two girls are mentally stable, that is to say they are just plan old silly, crazy! They were eating our house until we fenced off the siding..silly lady birds. They have to be in your business all the time. We love them though!
I have gone crazy with the tile. I love using found objects for my art hobby and I would hate to see the pile of them go to waste!

This fanciful guy I call "I ain't no chicken little!" ( We recently moved to the southwest from the east coast so I just love the western stuff like a huge nerd :p)

This one I call "Buzz Off!"
Again, I apologize for the quality of the photos, does not do the colors justice.

If anyone would like a tile done (or a drawing for that matter) I would be more than happy to work something out. A painting of one of your birds or a fanciful little guy like the last two tiles here! Just send me a PM and we can talk details ^^

Those drawings are beautiful! Maybe you could a drawing or painting of my little Smokey?

This is him^ he is a splash silkie named Smokey! You dont have to do it if you dont wanna and if you do it doesnt matter which pic you do i'll be happy ya did it for me! Thnx!

Quote: Silkieloverz123 : I would love to do a painting of Smokey!! He is so cute. I sent you a private message with more details! ( I hope it worked ^^) If not get a hold of me, here on the thread or leave me a message!

Crafty-Duck :Yeah! More drawings! I love the pencil drawings! Just sitting down and drawing with graphite makes me smile. Nothing makes me more of a happy camper! Which might make me a very sad person, but I don't care!

I don't have any other chickens pictures scanned, but this one has a quail and cactus wren in it. Those are birds, no?!

Back
Top Bottom