Chicken Crafts! (Show Off Your Craftiness)

Pics
Polish Roo as gift for a friend this past Christmas.

A rare Maine Whydots potholder, she says with her tongue firmly planted in her cheek.

A french hen potholder

Last edited:
You should make enough to sell your items. They are really good and pretty. I love the Fresh eggs in Czech. I hope you are teaching your son Czech, would be a shame for him not to know his heritage.

Thanks for your kind words. I did recently open an Etsy shop. We have so much scrap wood, and I'm home with our two children and need to keep myself busy so I don't order MORE chickens (or to give me a few extra dollars to order more chickens?).

So far my husband is teaching our son Czech--rather just reading and speaking to him--he seems to understand but it's hard to know just how well he's learning since I don't speak much (I can read a menu, know most birds, etc).

Verthandi, I love that Polish Roo!

Last edited:
I don't have any pictures, but I croucheted a (rather large!) fanny pack to wear so I'd have treats at my fingertips for my chickens. ;)

My newest pottery creation... a Bird House. This one was handbuilt, just hung it in the yard and waiting to see if the birds like it :) The lid comes off for cleaning and there's a hole in the bottom for drainage.

I have gone chicken crazy recently, but who cares!

I call this one Story Time. ^^ The chickies are ready for a good fairytale.

A doodle of one of my new SLW Pullets Stubbs. It was an idea for a painting, but the painting didn't come out as well as I would have liked. So, I will have to try again. Stubbs is such a pretty little pullet I just love her.

I made some very rustic signs for the yard (Kind of like it if was a ghost town.) This is chicken X-ing, Plouffe testing it out.

Another of the ghost town signs, this one for the chicken coop. Chick-Inn. Get it?
lau.gif
A random bit of wood we had left over, painted it up right quick and in a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom