Chicken CSI with pics

redrstr29

Songster
6 Years
Mar 19, 2013
So I started a new flock of chickens I'm up to seven Red Cross pullets and for cinnamon Queens that are old. They free range all day and today I found a big pile of feathers.

Last edited:
Out of the 11 Chickens I could only find 3.... they looked pretty spooked out so I suspected a Chicken Hawk I never had problems in the eight years I've been raising chickens. So I gathered up the ones I found lock them up. The whole premise this went on lockdown for count.... Lol ... well four hours later I've been able to gather up all 11 but three of them or so scared they won't let me catch them so I'm gathering it had to have been some predator I think a hawk of some type... I've been home all day also working outside I didn't hear a noise. I thought all my hard work has gone away... I was starting to have a breakdown seeing that tomorrow with my birthday.... mind you I bought two pullets today... early this morning I was like Oh No it was a 40 minute drive each way to the feed store.... thankfully all was not lost more pictures soon to come

Thank you Aldo

Back
Top Bottom