Chicken dying?

Can you get some clearer pictures in good light of the poops? We need to see the color and it is hard to see in your picture. Can you answer more of the questions in post 2? Is she eating or drinking today? Can she stand up and walk?
The poop is water very little seems to come out and it’s all over her bum. I’ll try to capture a better picture. She will not drink or eat. She just stands in one spot puffed out eyes closed in a deep sleep. I have to really put my hand on her or move her to get her to acknowledge me. She eventually laid down after stumbling a little when trying to move, seems she has no balance.

Can you get some clearer pictures in good light of the poops? We need to see the color and it is hard to see in your picture. Can you answer more of the questions in post 2? Is she eating or drinking today? Can she stand up and walk?
I got her in June 2020 but she hasn’t laid an egg in a while. she’s just been doing her own thing she’s always fluffier and hanging out by herself but she didn’t seem in discomfort until the last two days I can’t really get a feel for her crop. My family member said she ate some of a hot dog roll yesterday afternoon but I haven’t seen her eat or drink anything

Back
Top Bottom